quarta-feira, 15 de outubro de 2008

Boat, My Untold Story

How do you like the freshly posted photo at the head of this blog? (Only now I learned how to do it. I'm a really slow-learning guy, for this kind of thing). Beautiful, isn't it?

Behind it there is a story I find at least as beautiful, and one I'll never tell here myself. Someone else may wish to tell it herself, and in such case (but only in such case) you are to know that story. That's why I call it now an untold story.

I am very thankful to her for having sent me said photo, and of course for much more than just that. I am very thankful to her for our having engaged for so long in so many usually silly talks about both and simultaneously everything and nothing, for one. Talks which have filled up gaps in our free time in a very pleasurable way, at least as far as I am concerned.

I still don't know whether I want to tell her I posted it here, but in case I decide never to tell her, maybe I'll never know if she ever found it out for herself or not. Maybe.

5 comentários:

RENATA CORDEIRO disse...

Gostei muito, amigo, mas acho que vc deveria contar a ela.
Outro dia, volto com mais tempo e leio todas as postagens.
Vc tem muito dom para tradução e é muito fluente em inglês.
Hugs and kisses,
Reborn

João Esteves disse...

Me and My English está funcionando! Visita sua é uma honra, Renata, obrigado.

Anônimo disse...
Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
Anônimo disse...

Amigo

Diga a ela sobre sua gratidão.
É bacana o agradecimento por algo que nos toca realmente.E para quem faz é deveras motivador.
A foto do Me and English está realmente muito bonita e, parabéns por ter aprendido a mudar o layout do blog.

beijos

Rose

João Esteves disse...

Obrigado, Rose. Que alegre que é ter sua companhia nesse ainda quase ermo espaço virtual.