segunda-feira, 5 de setembro de 2011

Workout

I'm giving private classes again.
A new friend's wife had picked my phone number somewhere, so he gave me a ring a couple of days ago.
After a short introduction, we appointed a first class which took place at his house.
He is in his early thirties and wants to acquire a working command of the English language for professional reasons. He is in marketing, has a university degree and now he has to learn English, otherwise he will be doomed to stick to his present position in the business.
I had sent him some exercises by email, which were used in our first training session. He began to understand and use basic structures of the language by manipulating them himself in the way I had shown him.
He was glad to see by himself that the whole stuff works.
This kindled in him justifiable hope. He had already tried 'fashionable' methods which are expensive but led him to no progress worth mentioning.
Let's see what comes next.

Nenhum comentário: